Mar 18, 2009

Moolai Kasakkals

Full-throated laugther. The bloody blood sucking bitches, more commonly known as mosquitoes. The monotony of a singular social life. The unfathomable depth of the bored state. A heart so heavy of hope that it makes me grin for no reason. The pure pleasure of not needing to explain the reason for the things one does... So many thoughts cramming my head and yet I can't think on what to write.

So what is that supposed to suggest? A full-head, so full that one can't identify and articulate each thought, is actually empty? Or an empty head, so gaali that you can actually hear the blood rushing between your ears, makes one believe that its too full? Well, I can't really figure it out. Hey! But they say mathematics makes complex things simple. So I can probably try establishing the above relativity (!) theory by breaking it down into a simple formula:

All things remaining normal,

e(H)= i f(H)

wherein;

e= empty
H= head
i= imaginary
f= full

So, the above formula should read: " an empty head means that one has an imaginary feeling of the same being full".

Got it? My heart would be imploding if you'd answered in the affirmative because my blah-meter is ticking away to glory at this farce that I call formula.
Well, better things caught my attention than mere algebra at maths classes!

Bah! Its such a bore to even proof-read this thing. So back to where I started. ....

A blank. Yeah. Thats what it is. So, now, is my head full or empty? .........

4 comments:

  1. I always support thoughts that are purely irrelevant to anything in this present day life. Actually there is nothing in this blog that can make you feel bored. A good beginning to the world of Pure, Dumb, Funny, Meaning less Philosophy of Blah Blah Blah.........

    keep up this good work.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... welcome to the gang!!! i did understand everythin you wrote..... and trust me it makes so much sense that i've realized the true meaning of life!!!!! brilliant work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much blah here that your blah-meter should've exploded by now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Guru: Thanks :)
    @ Brat: ha ha... must be some life that you are living! Thanks :)
    @ Paddy: nah! capacity romba jaasthi. so its gonna take truck-loads of blah to make it explode :P

    ReplyDelete